Sunday, June 12, 2011

Puppy Love

Babcia's not one for animals. My grandfather was always the "animal lover" if you may.

My cousins just got a new puppy! It's a little fluff ball, I mean a Maltese, and it's adorable! I went over to see RUSSELL on Saturday and all I saw was my cousin playing with a large ball of cotton in the front yard. I quickly picked him up and was cuddling with him, and then looked and Babcia and said "Do you want to hold him?"... "I'll wait" she replied.

So we go inside, I'm still holding him, I get him to drink some water, still holding him...

"Do you want to hold him now?"... "I'll wait"

So then we try to figure out his new little harness thing... too big. Then I cuddle with the fluffball some more and I hear "I'll hold him now"

So they meet. Rudolph. Or Roger. Or Reagan. Or Randy. Whatever Babcia calls him... I know it was love at first sight.
Looks like someone's going in for a SMOOCH!
I think Babcia has a new boyfriend. She is QUITE the cougar! I mean...Russel is only about 2 months old. But age is just a number... RIGHT?

"I'm so cute...Just me and my woman"
Babcia refuses to have Russell over her house. But it was just day 1. I think a few more meetings and we'll be progressing to sleepovers realllll soon ;)

Zyrtec and Claritin,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment