Monday, January 17, 2011

Collector or Hoarder - Part Duex.

I spent my Sunday afternoon going through 3 drawers of old pictures and organizing them or my grandmother...unfortunately I came upon a disturbing discovery.

They say a picture says a thousand words... If that is true, then what does this picture say to you?
??!!
Really Babcia? A DRAWERFUL of SHOELACES?
I think I'm now leaning toward "Neat Hoarder".
"Babcia, what the heck do you need ALL of these shoelaces for?!" - Justine
"Um, well ya know... um. um... I use them to tie up my plants when they get droopy! And... And...You're going to put that on the blog aren't you?" - Babcia
 "You betcha. You just keep rationalizing why you have a full drawer of shoelaces, and get back to me." - Justine
Oye. What to do.... What to do.

Topamax and Butalbital,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment