Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Recap!

Well if we remember back a few months ago, Babcia was very upset that she wasn't invited to Prince William and Kate's wedding. When I woke up this morning, Babcia gave me the lowdown on the entire wedding...(here are some highlights)

  1. The hats were fabulous
  2. The Queen didn't have a black purse like she's been carrying for the past week
  3. Kate wore flats down the aisle
  4. Did you see her sister's dress?? THAT IS CLASS.
  5. HE COULDN'T FIT THE RING ON HER FINGER!!
  6. She had 4.. FOUR bouquets, because the flowers wilt ya know!
Then I asked her what SHE wore to the wedding... 
"Well, I got up early, put eye drops in my eyes, brushed my hair, and attended in my flannel nightgown, and I didn't have any shoes on! I didn't have a hat either..." 
WHAT?! I wish these were fashionably acceptable in America... Maybe not THESE, but hats.
If Babcia got to wear a hat, I hope it would be one like Princess Eugenie's (on the right). That has to be some sort of balancing act!

Ritalin and Adderall,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment