Monday, May 16, 2011

Princess and the Frog

What the heck is Babcia doing??
Throwing down a V at the grill?
Oh...let's zoom in on that a little bit.. what's on that grill handle?
It's a little froggyyyyy!
Babcia went outside to turn on the grill for the first time this year, took off the cover, and discovered "a little friend".

Screams. Shreaks. "AHH HELP! FROG!"

Really? A frog? Its a frog. Maybe he's a prince in disguise!

So before I got the frog off of the grill, I obviously took these pictures, and then nudged my little frog friend and he went hopping away.

The neighbor even came up on the back porch to investigate Babcia's screaming and assist in the frog removal. He suggested keeping the frog on the grill for some frogs legs.

With his wife yelling from next door that she was going to call PETA.

I'm glad I saved the little froggy from the perils of his charcoal demise.

HCTZ and Furosemide,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment